7 things you NEVER want to hear as a Petro leader
What are the things YOU hate to hear when you’re in charge?
When you’re the boss, people tell you a lot of things.
Sometimes it makes you want to laugh.
Sometimes you want to cry.
(Or maybe both)
Have you heard any of these statements lately?
– “I…uhhh…I have no idea.”
– “Now I don’t like to gossip, but have you heard what they said to…”
– “Here’s my two weeks.”
– “Yeah…I wouldn’t go in there right now.”
– “They’re out sick today. And nobody knows how to do their job.”
– “You know the new truck? Well…maybe you should sit down for this one…”
– “I’m sorry, I know you’re on vacation…but we have a situation.”
If what you’ve been hearing lately makes you want to cry (or throw something), our family business specialists are standing by to guide you with Petro business solutions that can help.
If you’d like to see what solutions are available for your family Petro business needs, you can talk to a specialist for a confidential conversation, or call us directly at (817) 594-0546.
A quick conversation with our specialists could turn your next buy/sell negotiation into a triumph.